Sunday 15 November 2015

Watch what you eat

A few weeks ago my trainer said to me "You're going to have to watch what you eat soon."

My immediate reaction... What do you MEAN watch what I eat? What do you think I've been doing this whole time?? 

But then I realised... I really do need to take a good look at my diet. Even though I'm a healthy body weight, it doesn't mean that I'm healthy. My boyfriend and I buy brownie ice cream and sugar cones. I buy a french loaf and eat almost the whole thing in a day. If I'm ever going to achieve my body goals I need to look at the crap I'm putting in my body on a daily basis.


I know I could never go cold turkey on junk food... but I can definitely be more mindful. No more brownie in a mug at midnight. No more pizza after a night of drinking. It's time to take control of my food and my health.

1 comment:

  1. i picked up a friends copy of Bona magazine. I loved the layout so i looked up the person responsible for it and there you are! But the reason i'm posting this is because i can relate to your journey although after being 80 kgs for maybe 6 years my journey will officially start today! No thanks to you! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete