Thursday 30 April 2015

Annoying things people say: GRANDMA EDITION

As people get older, they start to lose a lot of senses. They lose their hearing, their eyesight, and then some people completely lose the ability to hold their tongue. My granny says whatever inappropriate comments come to mind, but we love her for it.


Granny: Oh Nikita you're looking so good!
Me: Ah thanks Dadima...
Granny: Do you want a chocolate?

Me: Oh I met ***** yesterday...
Granny: I don't like that girl.

Granny: Please, have some more!
Me: No no, Dadima, it was delicious but I can't eat anymore.
Granny: What, you don't like my food?

Granny: You know your sister has gotten fat!
Me: Tasha is so skinny!
Granny: Ya, but she's put on weight.

Lady: Hi Bhindoo, how are you?
Granny: Sorry, I don't remember you...
Lady: I used to be the secretary at the office.
Granny: Oh yes! I couldn't recognise you because you got so fat.

Granny: You've gotten fat hey. Now come have lunch.
Tasha: No, you just said I'm fat!
Granny: Noooo I didn't say that.. you must eat.

In the summer...
Granny: Why have you gotten so dark? You used to be so fair

No comments:

Post a Comment